LIVRAISON GRATUITE pour les commandes de 200$ et + | 9.95$ pour toutes les autres commandes
A shoulder bag created with an artist-painter
Shoulder bag dimensions
- Width: 10 inches
- Height: 9 inches
- Depth: 3 inches
- Shoulder strap: 54 inches at its maximum
What makes this handbag original
- Color: black with a work by Félixanne Harvey which represents Boston Terrier
- Textile: black denim, black fabric woven in Quebec from recycled plastic bottles
- 3 zipped pockets and 1 velcro pocket on the shoulder strap
- Hand wash and lay flat to dry
- This confection is approved Métiers d'Art. It therefore corresponds to criteria of quality and originality.
WHY CHOOSE CONFECTION IMAGINE?
Our shoulder or crossbody handbags have been designed to be comfortable for the back and the shoulder. Used while traveling or for your shopping, the adjustable and wide strap will offer you comfort and style!
WHY IS THIS DOG HANDBAG PRACTICAL?
Because his size is perfect! Its dimension is 10 "x 9" and the shoulder strap, at its maximum length, measures 54 ". In this case, the shoulder bag is a collaboration with the painter from Alma, Félixanne Harvey. His work featuring dog Boston Terrier is sublimated on the fabric. The image is therefore part of the fiber.
On the shoulder straps you will appreciate the pockets which will give you quick access to your phone or your cards. At the back and inside of the purse you will find other pockets which can be closed with a zipper.
WHAT MAKES THIS CROSSBODY SCHOLARSHIP UNIQUE?
We have inserted a small original work of the artist inside the button. This big button is our signature and serves as a clasp for the bag. So he is unqiue, just like you! Thank you for choosing Confection Imagine.
Louise & Melissa
Chipie | Handbag with Boston Terrier artwork
- Product Code: La Chipie
- Reward Points: 5
- Availability: 2
- Price in reward points: 100
MAGASINER PAR COLLECTION
Frileuse | Bouton et Bourse Cousue | Sac à Lipopette | Sac à Lunch | La Mini | La Chipie
Sac Écolo | Trousse | Q-Tsak | La Belle-Mère | Le Nomad | Collaborations avec artistes