LIVRAISON GRATUITE | POUR TOUTES LES COMMANDES de 200$ et +
A handbag that can be worn over the shoulder with an canadian artist
- Width: 10 inches
- Height: 9 inches
- Depth: 3 inches
- Shoulder strap: 54 inches at its maximum
- Exterior zip pocket: 8.5 x 5.5 inches
- Interior zip pocket: 8.5 x 5.5 inches
What makes this original shoulder bag
- Color: black with the work of Félixanne Harvey which represents parrots.
- Textile: black denim, black fabric woven in Quebec from recycled plastic bottles
- Conveniences: 1 back pocket with zipper and 1 inside pocket with zipper.
- Hand wash and lay flat to dry
- 10 working days by Canada Post
- From 24 to 48 working hours if you come to pick up in the store
- This creation, like all Confection Imagine collections, is Métiers d'Art approved. They therefore correspond to a pledge of quality and professional know-how which respects original artistic research.
WHY CHOOSE IMAGINE CONFECTION?
This collection of handbags has been designed in our workshop in order to be comfortable. Appreciated when traveling or while shopping, the adjustable and wide strap will distribute the weight well.
WHY IS THIS HANDBAG WITH PERROT PRACTICAL?
The dimension of the bag is 10 "x 9" and the shoulder strap, at its maximum length, measures 54 ". The bag is fully lined for a better hold, which makes it very resistant. The shoulder strap is worn over the shoulder. It is made of genuine black leather and is adjustable.
WHAT MAKES THIS HANDBAG UNIQUE?
The button created directly in our workshop is made from a work of the painter Félixanne Harvey. This big button is our signature and serves as a clasp for the bag. While closing the purse securely, it offers easy access for the wearer.
Louise & Melissa
Chipie QuARTz Special Edition | Colorful shoulder bag with perrot
- Product Code: La Chipie
- Reward Points: 5
- Availability: 8
- Price in reward points: 100
MAGASINER PAR COLLECTION
Frileuse | Bouton et Bourse Cousue | Sac à Lipopette | Sac à Lunch | La Mini | La Chipie
Sac Écolo | Trousse | Q-Tsak | La Belle-Mère | Le Nomad | Collaborations avec artistes